We are now fully open and the following measures are in place:
We temperature sense all members entering the Club (So don`t run the last few yards!)
There are ventilation fans throughout and lots of anti viral and bacterial, handwash.
We recommend members are frank and honest with each other, when in close proximity, making each party aware of the others boundaries, vacination status etc, to ensure all feel safe and comfortable.
We believe that the vast majority of our demographic are double vaccinated
Vaccine Passports are not required until new measures are passed into law for the end of September. As their is no legal requirement to have or show a passport, we cannot ask for them, at present.
There are things we can all do to keep ourselves
safe and well:
• We are providing extra cleaning of all touch
• The Club is deep cleaned regularly by our miracle House Keeper, Miranda, to a level that matches any hospital.
(We use mostly Method, Eco friendly products).
• All staff regularly wash their hands with an anti viral
& antibacterial soap.
• Staff will take the appropriate time off if they develop any
symptoms related to Covid 19
(sore throat, coughing and or temperature).
• We would ask that if you are experiencing any of the symptoms associated with Covid 19, or have a cold /flu, or have lost interest in sex, not to attend parties, until you are well again.
Even if your cold is not Covid, coughing will create anxiety amongst other members and we ask you get well quickly and return, ready and healthy!
Thank you for your continued support and
we look forward to seeing you.
Peter & his great team